Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: Re: Which QUERTY Keyboard?

To: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: Re: Which QUERTY Keyboard?
From: F5vjc <foxfive.vjc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 08:49:33 +0200
Hi, many thanks for the suggestions on QWERTY keyboards guys.

I have an embarrassing collection of keyboards now and have to settle on
one for permanent use.

I'm typing now on a Rosewill RK-9000 mechanical which I never really liked
after using the more common short travel chicklet type keys for years,
mainly Logitech, which I do like.

I guess I should persevere with the Rosewill but it feels clunky and it's
noisy, but then I'm not a touch typist.
Apparently this keyboard is popular with the High Speed CW typists!
I really don't get why such a retro type keyboard is so popular, but as I
said I have never learned to touch type, but I'm not too slow.

I see Tom,  N1MM has found an interesting keyboard of this type and it's
available at a good price in Europe too, maybe I'll add it to my collection
:)

Any more suggestions welcome, but I'm not going to pay a fortune.

73,  Deni - F5VJC