[CQ-Contest] Waterfall SDR's philosophy in RBN Clusters

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Waterfall SDR's philosophy in RBN Clusters
From: Szabo Tibor <szt@mail.kada-kkt.sulinet.hu>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 12:23:23 +0200
Hi all OM!

I update RBN cluster. Bug fix frequency and add continent filter.
http://dxcluster.ha8tks.hu/rbn_ct1boh/

73 Tibi, HA8TKS

Hi Igor

I copy Tibi HA8TKS on the e-mail, so that he can check your problem.

73 José

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 10:28 PM, Igor Sokolov <ua9cdc@gmail.com <mailto:ua9cdc@gmail.com>> wrote:

   Interesting, but so far does not work as intended. I have tried to
   call cq while changing frequency every 30 seconds. The frequency of
   my spots on the graph are not reflecting correctly. Anyway the idea
   is pretty promising.

   73, Igor UA9CDC
   ----- Original Message ----- From: "José Nunes CT1BOH"
   <ct1boh@gmail.com <mailto:ct1boh@gmail.com>>