Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Audio Recordings

To: "'Larry K4AB'" <k4ab@hotmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Audio Recordings
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 19:46:18 -0000
Point of clarification.

The CQWW rules ask top single operator entrants to make a recording of the
contest.  There is no need for them to submit the recording unless it is
requested by the CQWW Committee.

That said, it would be cool to listen to some of the top operators do their
thing. Perhaps someone could organize a repository with appropriate web
interface.

73

Randy, K5ZD