[CQ-Contest] PJ2T CQWW SSB Crew Photo

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] PJ2T CQWW SSB Crew Photo
From: Geoff Howard <ghoward@kent.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 07:58:24 -0400
This is the gang that made lots of noise from PJ2T this weekend. Photo is from the rental house not long after the contest. This was our first operation with the totally rebuilt PJ2T shack and antenna switching system. Everything workd 100% perfectly.

We had four European language guys (W1ASB is by birth from Poland). This is a great help on SSB for sure. And N4RV also speaks fluent Virginian.

Jack (N4RV) Rick (N0YY) Andrea (IK7YTT) Dave (VA7AM) Heiko (DK3DM) Geoff (W0CG, PJ2DX) Uli (DL8OBQ) John (N4QQ) Adam (W1ASB)

Thanks for the QSOs, see you on the CW weekend.