[CQ-Contest] Self-spotting in-debth

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting in-debth
From: "XV4Y (Yan)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:13:42 +0700
Hi Vlad,

You made me think about a great idea to reduce "collisions" when two stations
are QRMing on the same frequency.
Maybe we should just all self-spot the day before the contest to make some kind
of "frequency reservation".
This way we could greatly improve frequency allocation.

Adding a fast CW ID at the beginning of the transmission and some kind of
check-sum control at the end to verify that both Callsign and exchange are
correct should improve the "operators" error-rate.

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y