[CQ-Contest] CQ WW missing logs

To: "'Contest Reflector'" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW missing logs
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 23:49:54 -0000
The CQ WW Contest Committee is encouraging log submissions using the web
upload page on our web site at http://www.cqww.com/logcheck/

Over 3000 entries used this method to submit their log for the recent WW SSB
contest.  The page provides immediate feedback on issues found in your log
so you can correct them before you submit.

We have become aware that some people are going through the upload and check
process, but are NOT taking the final step to enter their email address and
submit the log to the robot.  I found about 40 of these today when I
reviewed the missing log list and the server log.

We have two requests:

1.       If you submitted a log, please visit the logs received page to
confirm we have received it.  http://www.cqww.com/logs_received_ssb.htm

2.       Please pass the word to other contesters to make sure they go
through all of the steps of submitting the log.  Every log submitted should
receive a confirmation email from the robot and appear within 2 minutes on
the logs received page.

We don't want anyone to be surprised and disappointed when the final results
are published and their callsign does not appear because we dod not receive
the log.

If you have not yet submitted your log, please do!  If you thought you had
submitted and can't find your log in the received page, please send an email
to questions@cqww.com.

Thanks.  See you all in CQ WW CW in just 22 days!

73

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Director - CQ WW DX Contest

email: k5zd@cqww.com