Re: [CQ-Contest] VY1AAA @ VY1JA will be QRV for CW SS...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] VY1AAA @ VY1JA will be QRV for CW SS...
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 17:32:48 -0500
but it IS radio !!!! I have a cable for my headphones and keyer, both about 4
ft long.....so I’m sitting in the shack, at the radio, with headphones on,
operating the keyer.......now, imagine that I add 35 ft to those cables, and
I’m sitting on the commode, still operating....it’s still radio, right ????/
Now, imagine I add 1200 miles of cable to my headphones and key, I’m STILL
OPERATING RADIO !!!!!!!