[CQ-Contest] Club Scores and Old Farts radius

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Club Scores and Old Farts radius
From: Douglas Priest <douglas.priest@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 18:08:29 -0500
Hello everyone.

Have not been on here in years but figured this was my last shot, largest
distribution,  and asking questions don't cost anything.

I am suggesting a change in rules for the Big Four. Those of us in the same
club for ages are forced to submit scores for different clubs when you
leave that area due to job change or retirement, etc.

THAT SUCKS.

I propose a change in the rules in SINGLE Op or /A to allow anyone who has
been submitting scores for the same club for more than 20 years be able to
submit that score to the same club regardless of QTH in the USA.

If you are PVRC, YCCC, FRC, FCG, NCCC, etc. and have been submitting scores
for 20 years or more to the SAME club, why should you have to submit scores
to a club in a new area to which you have no allegiance?

Don't get me wrong. I like the guys in my new area/club but feel no
allegiance to any club other than the one I was raised in. Perhaps it is
just me. I have an FRC Tattoo.

What harm would it do?

Douglas Priest W3CF
http://www.w3cf.com