Re: [CQ-Contest] Establishing a contest within a contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Establishing a contest within a contest
From: Tom Francis <w1tef@swsports.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 18:54:43 -0500
I came late to this discussion (my bad), but it is done all the time in
State QPs.  For example, Kansas QP has an opportunity to do a clean
sweep of 1X1 calls, Florida is the same, other QPs have little contests
within the QP event.

It is workable - just need to figure out something worthwhile to shoot
for.

Tom, W1TEF/4