Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes
From: Pat Rundall <pat@n0hr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 14:17:46 -0600
>From what I've observed, the goal for some is to first setup your "Please
Copy" audio - then add it to your N1MM function keys like this:

F1  CQ         wav\cq.wav
F2  Exch       wav\please_copy.wav wav\ssExchange.wav
F3  Tnx         wav\thanks.wav
F4  {MyCall}  wav\mycall.wav
F5  Copy       wav\please_copy.wav
F6  B4           wav\qso_b4.wav
F7  QRZ?      wav\qrz.wav
F8  AGN        wav\again.wav
F9  NR           wav\please_copy.wav wav\number.wav
F10 Prec        wav\please_copy.wav wav\prec.wav
F11 CK          wav\please_copy.wav wav\check.wav
F12 Sec         wav\please_copy.wav wav\section.wav

Seriously though, you might check places like youtube if you're curious as
to what the exchanges sound like (there's clips of previous SS there).
Here's an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNooTJyn5L0

<section>

N0HR (hoping not to hear too many instances of F5)