Re: [CQ-Contest] Why SuperCheckPartial makes you assisted

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why SuperCheckPartial makes you assisted
From: W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 21:01:38 -0700
What if I use a list of my past contests?  Is that assisted in your minds?

People can do as they wish but the Contest sponsors determine what assisted and unassisted are.

SCP can get hurt you just as much as help if you simply rely on it without confirmation.

I don't care one way or another.  I play by the rules.

There is no way to determine if someone is using SCP or not.

W0MU