Re: [CQ-Contest] 160 & 10 Meter Contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 160 & 10 Meter Contests
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 21:11:59 -0600
Me too now, Too Old.

When I was a hired gun back in the mid 70's I'd wake up Friday morning at about 4, go to work from 6 AM till 3 PM, come home clean up and drive to who ever station I will run.

Get used to stuff and ready to start. and GO! at 6PM. run non stop except for potty breaks all 48 hours, then 6 PM Sunday stop and discuss the contest with the station owner, shoot the shit have some pizza and beer, then drive back home and go to bed at ohhh 10 11 PM or so only to get up again on Monday morning at 4 AM again and work all day and never feel any different UG!@

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme