Re: [CQ-Contest] MorseRunner beyond XP

To: "'K5ZM'" <k5zm@comcast.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] MorseRunner beyond XP
From: Michael Schulz <mschulz@creative-chaos.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 14:04:29 -0800
I use all my ham software stable and successfully on Windows 10 since the
early Insider builds.
Morserunner runs just fine (so does N1MM+, HRD 6.x, MMTTY, JT65).

Please, please get rid of Windows XP, especially when your machine is
connected to the Internet.
There are no security fixes anymore which makes any XP machine vulnerable.
It is not your data
per se that is at risk, but your machine may be owned already by blackhat
hackers and is part of
a botnet to carry out DDOS attacks or other fun stuff blackhats do.

73 Mike K5TRI