[CQ-Contest] Radio furniture

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Radio furniture
From: Ken Cechura <kc9umr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 12:34:04 -0600
I have a unique opportunity-

A complete set of dispatch consoles from a retired St Louis fire and EMS
dispatch center.   The furniture is in great shape, and is based (like
centracom) on 19" rack equipment.

The price is very negotiable, but we don't have a lot of time to get the
furniture out, and a trailer will likely be needed.  I have photos available
for anyone interested.  This is a phenomenal setup, if you have the space to
set them up in your station.

Please contact me with questions or for photos!

73
Ken, KC9UMR

Sent from my iPhone