[CQ-Contest] South Carolina QSO Party is Moving.to February.....

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] South Carolina QSO Party is Moving.to February.....
From: Dave Edmonds <dave@pkministrywebs.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 14:15:33 -0500
The SCQP Team is excited to announce that the 2016 SCQP will be held on
February 27, 2016 (1400z-2359z)

Yes this is correct... We are moving to the last Saturday of February
starting in 2016 (weekend of the CQ 160m contest). This will be the
Saturday prior to the North Carolina QSO Party.

As a result of our move, you could work all counties in SC and NC during
one weekend!  If you run mobile, we're providing you with an opportunity to
'run' SC counties on Saturday... take a nice break... and then "run" NC
counties on Sunday?

Please let us know if you are interested in running mobile......

Come join us for "The Carolinas Weekend"!

​73s Dave WN4AFP
SCQP Team

--
Dave Edmonds