Re: [CQ-Contest] Submission Categories for all Contests

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Submission Categories for all Contests
From: Eric Gruff <eric@e4consult.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 00:21:18 +0000
Agreed. I've got quite a few 1st Place Certificates for SOHP in San Diego where
I had fewer points than the low power SO winner. I accept my category win and
move on. Not a big deal. As I noted in another posting, why not categorize by
antennas used? An antenna farm and 100 Watts would beat my 1.5 kW and inverted
V or hexbeam every time.

Just imagine if there were money involved for winning - how crazy would things
get?

73 - Eric NC6K

Message: 1