Re: [CQ-Contest] CR3L Category Switch and PJ2T

To: "'Jeff Maass K8ND'" <jmaass@k8nd.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CR3L Category Switch and PJ2T
From: "Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 14:27:28 +0200
The funny thing here is that even if CR3L had stayed in MM it would be way
premature to hang gold medals on PJ2T guys:)

Nobody seems to notice that W3LPL is just 0.6% away by the raw scores and
judging by the fact that Frank's crew has been able to match or beat PJ2T's
UBN every single time in the last 5 years I would rather place my bets on
Frank:)

So maybe it was W3LPL who was actually "robbed" from their historic World
Victory...

73
ES5TV