Re: [CQ-Contest] kENWOOD TS590 YAHOO USER GROUP.

To: Stephen Bloom <sbloom@acsalaska.net>, 'brian coyne' <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>, 'CQ-Contest Reflector' <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] kENWOOD TS590 YAHOO USER GROUP.
From: Gerry Treas K8GT <k8gt@mi.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 23:30:41 -0500
TS590S in Yahoo Groups is current a great help.

73, Gerry, K8GT

On 11-Dec-15 15:00, Stephen Bloom wrote:
Hi Brian:

Wondering where you are looking for the groups ...I can't find any on Google
Groups ..On Yahoo Groups I find ..

"TS570_590 Group" which has only 7 members ...which to me would indicate that
it is dead
"TS-590Net" which seems to relate to an on the air net of TS590 owners.  Has
217 members ..but last posting was in October.

73
Steve KL7SB