Re: [CQ-Contest] The Stew Perry is Coming. Are You Ready?

To: Eric Gruff <eric@e4consult.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Stew Perry is Coming. Are You Ready?
From: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 10:50:45 +1000
We worked 30 odd stations w5, 6, 7, KH6 after an evening thunderstorm in the
CQWW on 160M and we will be on for the Stew... from VK4KW
Will keep an ear out for NC6K

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2016
TrentVK4TS PO Box 275 Mooloolaba 4557 0408497550
Please note I no longer use the WIA email address where possible owing to it
blocking emails from sites such as VK Logger and ARRL.