Re: [CQ-Contest] Nov/Dec NCJ

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Nov/Dec NCJ
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 09:54:50 -0600
This coming from a guy like Jim should get people signed up if they already
are not.....

"
It says that they accept content from readers. :)  As a writer and techie
guy, I appreciate the opportunity to share things I've learned. As a
reader, I appreciate the opportunity to learn from other contesters. In
general, I find the technical and editorial contest of NCJ a major step
above QST.

73, Jim K9YC"

As I know of no one that contributes more to the sharing of the hobby than
Jim His RFI and Grounding papers should be mandatory reading for everyone

speaking of links.....
www.audiosystemsgroup.com/*RFI*-Ham.pdf
<http://www.audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf>

of course a simple google search on Jim's call will yield many links,
all worth reading

Cheers!
Steve
KG5VK