Re: Topband: Stew Perry Preliminary Results

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew Perry Preliminary Results
From: Björn SM0MDG <bjorn@sm0mdg.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 11:30:36 +0100
> On 30 Dec 2015, at 21:36, Tree <tree@kkn.net> wrote:
>
> Note that the dates for the 2016 events have been decided and posted.
> There might even be a surprise for those of you who can't get enough Stew.
>
> 73 Tree N6TR

This is great news!!

The spring event is very a good idea, I like it! Even more interesting to me is
the new schedule for the winter event. I was just a few days ago thinking to
myself that the winter event always collide with other events during the
holidays, and it would be better place just before Xmas. This will make it a
lot easier for me to participate with a better effort, and I believe others
might feel the same too. Even the October dates makes more sense to me.

Its going to be a fun year on top band, time to sharpen the sword! :)

HNY!

73 de Björn,
SM0MDG
SE0X