[CQ-Contest] ARRL Kid's Day, Sunday 1800z > 2359z

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Kid's Day, Sunday 1800z > 2359z
From: Lloyd Cabral <KH6LC@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 19:58:43 +0000
Just a quick reminder that tomorrow is the ARRL Kid's Day event.     It runs

from 1800z > 2359z.      This will be our 6th year inviting a group of young

operators in to experience our hobby first hand.      We'll again be operating

Multi-Multi style, signing KH6LC.      We'll be spotting ourselves periodically

so we should be easy to find.     I encourage each of you to consider inviting

young ops in to chat with other youngsters and see what our hobby is all about.

Your kids, your grand kids, your neighbor's kids, school, church and civic
groups

are all good sources of young ops.      The kids here on the Big Island of
Hawaii

would love to chat with the young ops at your station.

Complete event info here:      http://www.arrl.org/kids-day

73 & Aloha

Lloyd,   KH6LC

www.KH6LC.com

<http://www.arrl.org/kids-day>

[http://www.arrl.org/images/view/On_the_Air/Kids_Day/Kids_Day_1.jpg]<http://www.arrl.org/kids-day>

Kids Day - American Radio Relay League<http://www.arrl.org/kids-day>
www.arrl.org
2016: Sunday, January 3 & Saturday, June 18 Kids Day always runs from 1800 UTC
through 2359 UTC. Operate as much or as little as you like.