[RTTY] Just one last request for input for the RTTY Roundup QST and onli

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, REFL-RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>, Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>, "N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com" <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>, "sccc@contesting.com" <sccc@contesting.com>, MLDXCC <mldxcc@contesting.com>, NCCC <nccc@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Just one last request for input for the RTTY Roundup QST and online article
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 11:35:42 -0800
Just a reminder to send me any photos, thoughts, tidbits, racy stories,
etc. about your experience in this year's RTTY Roundup.

Because of the time it takes to check logs, I won't even start writing the
article for at least two months, so I am currently in the data collection
phase. Please don't assume you are already too late to send me anything!

Here are the "leading questions" I sent out a little while ago to tickle
your brain cells:

- What was your break time strategy going into the contest? Did you change
it during the contest? In hindsight, would you have done something
different?

- Did something break during the contest? How did you fix it or work around
the problem?

- Did you try something new - hardware, software, furniture. etc.? Did it
work? Why not?

- How bad/good was propagation for you, really? ;)

- What noteworthy beverages did you consume before, during, or after the
contest?

If you aren't sure that what you have is "worthy" send it anyway, or just
ask me. I don't mind.

73! jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com