[CQ-Contest] Absurd Rule in NAQP

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Absurd Rule in NAQP
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:36:07 -0500
I like the NAQP because it's just about the only USA domestic contest that you
can work stations on all bands. Unlike SS where you can make one contact. You
can have fun even with a smaller station.

As N2IC mentioned the activity is pretty good. But the categories are limited.
Wish it had all the categories every other contest has. I'm for anything that
will increase the activity even more.

Don't understand why some have said this is a "training ground" contest for new
contesters? Why? Is it not  "real" contest? The weekly NS and CWT are good
training opportunities. Plus the Phone Fray for the SSB only guys.

Jeff