[CQ-Contest] 2016 Orlando Contest Dinner Status

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2016 Orlando Contest Dinner Status
From: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 22:28:46 -0500
Seats are going fast for the 2016 Orlando Contest Dinner. If you haven't
ordered your tickets yet, please don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Thanks to K7BV and Yaesu, we're pleased to announce that the grand prize at
the Contest Dinner will be a brand new FT1200 transceiver, or the value of
the FT1200 applied against an FT3000 or FT5000. That means you can win a
full-featured HF/6M transceiver for the price of your admission ticket. If
you would prefer either of the larger models, you can get a brand new rig
with warranty at a significant discount.

The dinner will also feature an address by ham radio renaissance man Ward
Silver N0AX. Ward has done a little of everything in ham radio, from ARES
and public service to WRTC. If things get slow, he may burst into one of
the Spurious Emission Band's platinum hits, including the Wreck of the Old
PL259th (DISCLAIMER - that song is not actually in the Spurious Emissions'
catalog to my knowledge).

The Orlando Contest Dinner is the best value in amateur radio contest
dinners today. Your ticket costs you a mere $25 ($26 via PayPal) and
entitles you to a buffet-style BBQ dinner and dessert, free beer, and a
chance at our fabulous raffle. Additional raffle tickets will be available
for sale the night of the event.

For details, including how to order tickets, point your browser to
http://www.floridacontestgroup.org/docs/2016orlandodinner.pdf

Seating is limited, and we expect to be near or at capacity this year to
accommodate the ARRL National Convention crowd. Any questions can be
directed to me off-reflector.

I hope to see many of you at the 2016 Orlando Contest Dinner on February 12!

73,
Chris WF3C

--
Chris Plumblee