Re: [CQ-Contest] K9YC ARRL DX QRP

To: Stephen Bloom <sbloom@acsalaska.net>, 'cq-contest' <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] K9YC ARRL DX QRP
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 14:41:36 -0800
I wasn't aware of asymmetrical propagation to/from your area. Thanks for that.

Very good on the 40M effort. You seem to have hit on something with the phased verticals. It's well known, of course, that verticals work great over very good ground and in the direction(s) of nearby salt water. Does that describe your situation?

73, Jim K9YC