Re: [CQ-Contest] Ohio is now West Coast.

To: w0mu@w0mu.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Ohio is now West Coast.
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 11:07:48 -0600 (CST)
 Well, Ohio WAS one of the most Western states in the Union.  In 1802 when it
became a State.  (Although it wasn't technically a state until 1953, because
Congress didn't get around to formally recognizing it until then)

And K3LR is not located in Ohio.  (He'd better not be, or he would not be
qualified to continue as the WPA Section Manager.  And considering who the
runner-up was in the election... no, we don't want that person... )

As I asked before... if you think this is such a big issue, why are you waiting
for the CAC to act?  Why haven't you contacted your rep and asked that it be
considered?

It doesn't matter that there are some CAC current or former members on this
reflector, or that several current or former ARRL staff members monitor this
reflector.  If YOU don't take action on this, it will remain nothing more that
hot air.

If you want change, you have to take action.  Don't get upset if no one is
taking action on your behalf.  Although maybe this tells you something else...

73, ron w3wn