[CQ-Contest] SSB Voice Keying

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SSB Voice Keying
From: "Jamie Dupree NS3T" <ns3t@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 22:04:00 -0500
Full voice keying with sound files has been an option on Writelog for years.
This is not an advertisement for Writelog – but it is simply the most powerful
option for contesters who want to operate a SSB contest like a CW contest,
without a microphone hooked up to the radio.

I’ve been doing that with Writelog for 12 years now.  It’s not a knock on N1MM
– the programs are just different, as Writelog handles recorded audio files in
a seamless manner.

I’ve got 18,000+ voice files on my hard drive.  As I tell everyone, a
sophisticated contest voice file set up is not for everyone.  It involves a lot
of work to not only record and edit the files, but also to figure out how best
to use them.

73 Jamie NS3T