Re: [CQ-Contest] Q: Wireless Keyboard w/Full-size Function Keys Question

To: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Q: Wireless Keyboard w/Full-size Function Keys Questions
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:54:59 -0400
Hi Eric,

What's wrong with the Logitech K270 or K360?  Both have full size function
keys, great tactile feedback, and are less than $30 at Office Depot or
Staples (I think Walmart even sells them.)
Same goes for the HP K2500 and HP K3500, in the same price class.

For back lit, I've used the  Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800,
about $70 on Amazon.

YMMV.  Just keep a spare battery around during a contest... nothing like
the battery going dead in the middle of a 260 hour!

73, Gerry W1VE

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 11:31 PM, Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com