Re: [CQ-Contest] K5GO speaks out for youth in contesting

To: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] K5GO speaks out for youth in contesting
From: Rudy Bakalov via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 17:56:30 -0400
The horse and buggy failed to change as the world around them did. Same will
happen to contesting if contesting doesn't change.

The overwhelming tone of this reflector is resistance to change- current
exchanges are ok and we don't need to change them, rules that redraw the
relative competing beds of different parts of the world are impossible to
design, remote operations are evil and should be banned, etc.

Change is good. Embrace and enjoy.

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate
autocorrect.