Re: [CQ-Contest] Posture for contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Posture for contests
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 08:29:14 -0500
Has anyone ever tried one of the "Varidesk"'
https://youtu.be/nZJKUR7NerM

You can use it sitting and then in 5 seconds be using it standing. or back to sitting as often as you want.

Who wants to be a Guinea Pig? Get one just before the next big 48 hour contest and try it. The commercial says you can try it for free no risk for 30 days.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme