[CQ-Contest] GA QSO Party is This Weekend, April 9 and 10, 2016

To: CQ-Contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] GA QSO Party is This Weekend, April 9 and 10, 2016
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 15:22:16 -0400
Hello contesters:

This is a last minute reminder of the annual Georgia QSO Party that will be this Saturday and Sunday, April 9 and 10. Please get on the air this weekend and give out as many QSOs as you can.

The times are: Saturday 1800Z to Sunday 0400Z (EDT times: 2 PM to midnight).
Sunday:  1400Z to 2400Z (EDT times:  10 AM to 8 PM).

Frequencies are 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 and 6M. Modes are CW/Digital and Phone.

The exchange for GA stations is signal report and GA county abbreviation. (See the rules for the abbreviations for all counties.) Out of state stations send signal report and their state, Canadian province/area, or "DX."

Logs should be submitted by the deadline of May 15 to WA4ZXV at the address shown in the rules. Anyone who logs on paper should send the paper log to me at: John Laney, K4BAI, PO Box 421, Columbus, GA 31902-0421 USA.

Let's get our rigs on the air and have fun. All information can be found on the GQP home page: www.georgiaqsoparty.org. We are trying to have activity from all of GA's 159 counties again this year.

If you have any questions, e-mail me before the contest. 73, John, K4BAI. (W4AN/M in GQP will be by KU8E and K4BAI.)