Re: [CQ-Contest] Who copies things any more?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Who copies things any more?
From: Oliver Dröse <droese@necg.de>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 23:47:04 +0200
Same question/request goes to the log checkers! Or how else would such a thing happen? ;-)

*************** Incorrect Exchange Information ***************
21045 CW 2015-11-29 1622 DH8BQA          14 W9IL             5 correct    4

This is the corresponding audio recording:
http://www.dh8bqa.de/cqwwcw2015audio/log/W9IL_de_DH8BQA_CQWWCW_CW_20151129_162227Z_21MHz.mp3

Definitely copied correctly (my contest software defaulted to 4, had to change it manually to 5) but the log checking software had it wrong! Not that it would have made a big difference in the final ranking but still there's some potential ... ;-)

73, Olli - DH8BQA

Contest, DX & radio projects: http://www.dh8bqa.de