[CQ-Contest] Scoring/log checking software

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Scoring/log checking software
From: Matthew Stevens <matthew@mrstevens.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 08:22:04 -0400
I am trying to find some information on contest log checking and scoring
software. I'm working on starting up a new contest, and want to avoid manually
checking the log submissions if at all possible... It appears that most of the
major contest log checkers write their own software, and at least in the case
of the ARRL, aren't making it publicly available. Does anyone know of anything
out there that I just haven't been able to find?

- Matthew KK4FEM

Sent from my iPhone