Re: [CQ-Contest] Hustler Mobile Resonators

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Hustler Mobile Resonators
From: George via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:49:09 -0400
Try Ace Hardware, or any well-equipped hardware store.

George, K5KG

On 4/25/2016 1:19 PM, Jeff Clarke wrote:
Sorry to take up the bandwidth with this question. Only posting here because I
know there are lots of people who do rovering in the state QSO Parties who
subscribe.

We use Hustler mobile antennas for our W4AN roving efforts. The resonator's
used to have a compression clamp that would hold the whip to the resonator.
They now use a couple 3/32 inch set screws. It's very easy to lose one of these
when adjusting the whip. Any idea where I can find spares. It doesn't appear
that Newtonics sells them by looking at their webpage.

I also checked Home Depot, Lowe's and Ace and none of them sell set screws this
small. I think they get their supply from Hillman (K9NW) ? Any suggestions?

Jeff

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid

George Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960