[CQ-Contest] FW: Room Share at Dayton Crowne Plaza

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FW: Room Share at Dayton Crowne Plaza
From: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 08:29:48 -0400

Room Share at Dayton Crowne Plaza

POSTED FOR NED, K1GU
(k1gu at arrl dot net)

I have a room reservation at the Dayton Crowne Plaza (contest) Hotel for the
nights of May 18 - 21 (Wednesday - Saturday to include CTU.). My room
sharing partner has been forced to cancel.  If you would like to share the
room with me (2 Queen Beds - Non-Smoking) please email me immediately. Your
cost share will be around $330 including taxes (K3LR group rate.)

Ned K1GU
(k1gu at arrl dot net)