[CQ-Contest] 2016 FQP Excel workbook

To: FQP <fqp@kkn.net>, "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, qsoparty@yahoogroups.com, Minnesota Wireless Association <mwa@w0aa.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2016 FQP Excel workbook
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 23:59:33 -0500
We're half-way done with this event! It's time to create your strategy to complete your SWEEP if you still need some counties. I updated the workbook to help your pursuit.

From your logging program you will know the county codes you are missing. Simply plug these county codes into *Column BG* on the Sunday worksheet and click the update button. All your opportunities to work those missing counties will be displayed in chronological order.

Here's the direct link to download the Rev 5.10 workbook:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D96C61FEB759DC6E!5108&authkey=!ALJbNKdQJuGs4to&ithint=folder%2cxls

Good luck!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN