Re: [CQ-Contest] W0UN

To: W0ua@aol.com,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W0UN
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 11:15:07 -0500
This is a total shock. John was such a powerful man in so many ways. It isn't fair that he was taken by the disease. What's ironic is that we were involved in one of our very spirited disagreements about social policy, with emails almost daily. His last one to me ended up with this sentence:

For more info see below (John usually cited references by the ton). But I am too busy with health issues to restart this debate with you.

I will miss him greatly.
Jim N3BB