[RTTY] NS RTTY this Thursday

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>, 'NS' <nccc-blue@kkn.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NS RTTY this Thursday
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 21:24:29 -0700
Greetings Diddlers!

Yes, another week gone by. For those of you in or on your way to Dayton, we’ll
keep the bands warm for you. Looks like a quiet weekend, just the Aegean test
for RTTY with the EU PSK test for you really adventurous ones. A number of CW
tests so that’s probably the ticket.

Things were hopping last week, with first timer K3JZD jumping into the fray.
Welcome, Jody, and we’ll hope to see you many more Thursdays.  Burt (Mark)
NN7SS added a /1 and gave us the rare CT mult last week, so you never know what
might show up.  80 and 160 are poor here on this coast (hey it’s still
daylight!) and 15 is still a little weak for RTTY. But you never know, so don’t
forget to give a listen.

Here’s the usual list of times, rules and extra notes for our usual Thursday
soiree:

Friday, 20 May 2016, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday 19 May 2016 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PDT
-- 2145 - 2215 EDT
-- (others in-between those two)
-- 160: 1805 and up
-- 80/40/20/15 +80kHz up from the band edge (Don’t forget to check 15!)
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules
-- Mults per band.
-- 100W power limit.

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules
and links to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please
let me know so we can get them fixed.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz
for comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR