Re: [CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Re: Own skimmer OK ?

To: "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Re: Own skimmer OK ?
From: "V Sidarau" <vs_otw@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 09:02:13 -0400
Yuri,

Whatever sort of skimmer you use, it fills the bandmap while an operator does
not move a finger.

A scenario: an operator turns his equipment and the local skimmer on, and then
leaves for a coffee. When he is back in 10 minutes, the bandmap is full of
stations and the operator can now start his favorite "point and click"
operation.  And you call it unassisted?

73,

Vlad VE3IAE