Re: [CQ-Contest] RBN Spots?

To: n4zr@contesting.com, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RBN Spots?
From: Alan Dewey via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 18:18:59 -0400
Pete;

I want to make sure I understand this correctly (seriously).

My practice is call CQ as follows:

CQ TEST K0AD

My QRZ is simply:

TU K0AD

Am I likely to still be stopped by the RBN?  I would like to minimize
using my call sign twice or ending with TEST.  However, if that is keeping  me
from being spotted, I may need to change that.

Of course, many of my CQs are unanswered so the "CQ TEST K0AD" is sent
multiple times with a several second delay between CQs.

Let me know.

73,

Al, K0AD

In a message dated 5/29/2016 11:29:59 A.M. Central Daylight Time,