[CQ-Contest] Alabama QSO Party - This Saturday Jun 4th

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Alabama QSO Party - This Saturday Jun 4th
From: "Jim Johnson" <jim.kc4hw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 20:52:04 -0500
The Alabama QSO Party will be Jun 4th, 2016. Rules and information are at
http://www.alabamaqsoparty.org   This is a 12 hour event on Saturday only from
11AM
CDST to 11PM CDST.  Operate CW, Phone or Mixed modes.

It appears that all the counties will be active.

We have a great line up of Mobiles that will be participating this year. In
additional to these
mobiles we also have several club stations that will be participating. Plus
there are going to
be many many fixed stations that also will be participating from Alabama.

All in all, this is shaping up to be a great Alabama QSO Party. It appears that
all counties
will be active.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate with us. I
am sure that you will
find the activity enjoyable. Please visit our website at
http://www.AlabamaQSOParty.org for
rules and information.

Thanks and hope to see you on the air!

Jim/KC4HW