Re: [CQ-Contest] Contact Sport - The book.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contact Sport - The book.
From: Alan Dewey via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 07:31:33 -0400
I concur.  I read it on my Nook last week.  It was fun to  learn some of
the background on the many contesters I have worked over the  years.  It is
well written and, for me, hard to put down up to the dramatic  finish.  Jim
does a great job of describing the terms for non-hams and/or  non-contesters.

I would recommend it.

73,

Al, K0AD

In a message dated 5/31/2016 10:32:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,