Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day Rules

To: n2ic@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day Rules
From: Jim Stahl via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 22:38:13 -0400
Yes, 2B-1 would be SO2R. Not sure if anybody other than KW8N (in years he can’t
find a second operator) does it.

I suspect that at lots of Field Day sites, you could legally operate some SO2R
while the ops at a different radio are off eating, sleeping, or BSing.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

Who built an “octopus” for Field Day in about 1968 to run three stations in 2A.