Re: [CQ-Contest] "To Win the World"

To: cq contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "To Win the World"
From: Steve Sacco NN4X <nn4x@embarqmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 12:05:12 -0400
Tom -

Regarding your question: A re-release of "To Win the World" is in the works, re-edited from the master.

73,
Steve
NN4X

Subject:     Re: [CQ-Contest] [PVRC] Early DX'ing and contesting
Date:     Tue, 7 Jun 2016 11:18:15 -0400
From:     cq14025khz--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
To: donovanf@starpower.net, pvrc@mailman.qth.net, cq-contest@contesting.com

Thanks Frank.

Now, does anyone know where to find the K2GL (N2AA) video titled: "To Win The World"? I believe it was produced in the 1970-80s to document Buzz Reeve's contest station in Tuxedo Park, NY.

All is well and dry here in Lecanto, FL (my hilltop QTH is 120 feet above sea level and slopes down in all directions). Unfortunately, Tropical Storm Colin was not as kind to others.

See you on 6 Meters!!!

73,
Tom, K3TW
Lecanto, FL