Re: [CQ-Contest] Any more good Kindle contest books?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Any more good Kindle contest books?
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 21:29:14 -0700
On Fri,6/17/2016 8:56 AM, Stephen Bloom wrote:
Taking a look on amazon.com ...It looks like most of the ARRL books on
available in Kindle editions.  Most of it is reference and/or tutorial
stuff.

Something to think about. I've heard that Kindle isn't a great way to read/study technical books, because it's not easy to jump around to look at something in the book referenced by pages you're currently reading. I use a Kindle only rarely to read a novel that my XYL has bought, so this does NOT reflect my experience. Others may feel otherwise. :)

73, Jim K9YC