[CQ-Contest] RAC Canada Day Contest reminder--0000z July 1rst

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RAC Canada Day Contest reminder--0000z July 1rst
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 21:16:34 -0300
24hrs from now (Thursday evening local time in North America, 8pm EST June
30th in W1 or  more properly 0000z July 1rst) will once again be the time to
crank your beams north (for those in the USA) and see what's going on up
there in Canada for the day.  What are we & our sled dogs all a-boot
anyways?

Please come out and support your frozen friends in Canada, eh? .(the "eh?"
added for emphasis & to make it seem just that much more Canadian)

They'll be many of us hosers on the bands wearing toques (and not) on both
CW and SSB looking for any and all contacts Worldwide. (It's sure to be a
little bit slow at first, as this doesn't really start on a weekend) so we
need all the contacts we can get to keep from nodding off in our igloos.

Our snow has mostly gone, and the temps are now above freezing, we've been
out in our canoes and we'll be paddling hard for a QSO,  so please pass us a
cold one (or a contact) and we'll sure appreciate it.

Hope to hear you all on !

73 de Mike VE9AA in New Brunswick "NB", eh!.....(that's near Maine,USA..in
W1 land;  for those of you Geographically challenged)

http://wp.rac.ca/canada-day-contest-rules/

http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/weeklycont.php?mode=custom
<http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/weeklycont.php?mode=custom&week=curren
t> &week=current