Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 13:08:11 -0700
I posted the link twice.

73, Jim K9YC

On Mon,7/18/2016 10:37 AM, Rudy Bakalov via CQ-Contest wrote:
If we are learning that stubs cannot be placed randomly, is there a method of
tuning a stub that is placed randomly along the feed line? For example, for an
existing installation, there is the existing coax run from the shack to the
remote antenna switch. It is not practical to change the length of the coax
run. What can be done in this situation, which I'd assume is very common, to
squeeze the best performance out of a stub?

Rudy N2WQ