Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Log Submission Webpage Tips?

To: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Log Submission Webpage Tips?
From: Mirko S57AD <miroslav.sibilja@amis.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 20:40:40 +0200
Hi Jeff,

for receiving logs for your contest you would need kind of log submission
robot, which would check whether format is OK and which would confirm
received logs.

As for log checking, I would reccomend W3KM  CabEval software which could
easely be set to meet your needs. It is a bit slow, but, it is free and
quite useable.

73,  Mirko, S57AD