[CQ-Contest] UKEICC 80m Teams Competition

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] UKEICC 80m Teams Competition
From: GW4BLE <steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 11:06:18 +0000
The next series of 1-hour UKEICC 80m contests starts in September - we hope you
will
consider taking part as an individual or as part of a Team.

http://www.ukeicc.com/which-contest/which-contest-ukeicc-80m-contests-rules

We have changed the Teams competition slightly this year - teams now consist of
4 members,
with the best 3 scores in any event counting, so you can miss an event without
necessarily
reducing your team score overall.

Congratulations to the Pembrokeshire Contest Group - the Winners of the 2015-16
UKEICC
Team competition.

http://www.ukeicc.com/which-contest/ukeicc-80m-team-competition

73